Friday, January 27, 2017

Exercising To Help The Blood Flow To Your Brain


Exercising can help increase blood flow to the brain. It is good that you eat breakfast every morning because eating improves your performance throughout the day. It helps you think more, but when you are hungry in the morning it's good that you eat so it can boost your metabolism which burns the fat off.  If you don't eat around the same time everyday, even when you're not hungry you should eat. One thing you should know is eat 1 hour before you go to bed so the food can digest. If you eat and then right after go to sleep then that's how you can gain a couple of pounds. It's good to drink water when you wake up because it gets you're brain cells moving. Exercise gets the brain moving in the mornings and you feel more awake and alert. A morning exercise is good in the mornings, maybe a jog, and then some yoga. If you have a test, it'a also good that you get the proper nutrients from eating fruits to vegetables even eating a protein bar. Maybe a bike ride in the morning but whatever you do just make sure you keep going and pushing through everything even though it may be hard. It is good that you keep track of when you eat because it better for you to eat healthy but it also keeps your brain flow moving which gets the blood to the brain much better. 

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know that Exercise was good for the brain. I will try to eat right before I still to i can get some gains. But, what if you need to use the restroom right before you sleep. Will you still gain a couple pounds? Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will use these techneqius and hopefully i can maintain good wieght.Good blog and good details.This could help many people with weight problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tgis blog has alot of great facts and tips and I didnt even know some of these facts and this blog is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I like how you have facts and explanation. I think I should consider things listed in here so I can be healthier :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips on eating a healthy breakfast, boosting metabolism, and all-around great exercise tips that everyone can follow to lead a happy, healthy, lifestyle. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete